From the centrally located hotel Carmin, you may walk to the major sites of the city: St Joseph Cathedral, the beach, the Show Flat by Auguste Perret, the Swimming Center designed by Jean Nouvel or drive to Etretat or Honfleur in 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, in our peaceful facilities, you will take a rest after the visits of the day.
May you have any questions regarding the activities available, you will find a large range of updated documentation at reception.
Some ideas to explore the City Centre:
-the UNESCO world heritage Perret perimeter with the Show Flat, the unusual architecture of the 50’S, St Joseph church, the shipowner mansion, the modern art museum (aka MuMa) with the second largest impressionism collection in France
– the various districts: you will go from upper town to lower town climbing the dozens of stairways. You will stroll along the sea and its long beach. Or you will walk along the Vauban piers point of departure of major sailing races (Transat Jacques Vabre, the Figaro and many others…)
– different curious sites such as the Hairdresser Museum, the second life of containers…
– Montivilliers and its abbay
– Harfleur with its newly refurbished central church and its canals
– Honfleur, the picturesque village of fishermen (30 minutes by car or 45 minutes by bus)
(30 minutes by car or 45 minutes by bus) and its famous and amazing cliffs – Bus Etretat <> Le Havre
(bus stop 50 meters from the hotel)
Stil in Normandy, discover major sites with a strong historical identity:
– D-Day beaches
– Mont St Michel